I walked the 2,160 mile Appalachian Trail in 2000 and published a book about my experience. Some twenty years later and in celebration of the anniversary, I have republished the book.
Recognising we are living in unusual times, I want to raise funds for two charities which I support. One does great work in education and the other will be chosen soon and will be in music.
So here's the deal:
- For every sale on Amazon, whether book or Kindle, I donate the entirety of the proceeds to my chosen charities. You will find the link here
- For every like on social media, I donate 10p
- For every share or comment, good or bad, on social media, I donate 20p
- For every review, I donate 50p, regardless of whether it is a 5 or 1 star review
- I want to make a minimum donation of £500 but ideally a maximum of £1000
- There will be an audio book released April 2020 with the same deal
- I will report progress on a regular basis, confirm donations and recipients
I have a limited edition print run of the book. I will send a signed and numbered copy to anybody who has an idea which significantly helps to spread news of this initiative.
I will also send a signed and numbered copy on an occasional basis to those who get busy with 2 through 4 above.
Like, share, buy, read, review and help raise money for charity.