I had a hugely enjoyable discussion with Merlie from Farillio discussing disputes in startups:
- What are the tell tale signs that a potential problem is brewing in to a dispute?
- How can we put in place good foundations for handling disputes?
- What behaviours/activities are inadvisable when a disagreement arises?
- When does it make sense to bring in a mediator?
- And is it easy to do this?
Answers to all these questions plus more in the video below. Go to it.
Startups and disputes – how to prevent disagreements from getting out of hand.