The HR model is broken.
Both practitioners and employees deserve much better.
Excellence in HR work requires:
- Commercially insightful and business-focussed practitioners
- Well developed numeracy skills
- Digitally savvy insights
- A deep understanding of the importance of metrics
- Well developed communication skills
- First rate influencing skills
- Courage and resilience in equal measure
It's time to change.
This podcast sets out some analysis and one way forward.
Let's continue the debate.
"HR practitioners should be commercial to their finger tips and beyond."